Monday, May 10, 2010

Todays Victories

Today is a great day! I got on the scale this morning and my total weight loss now is 20 lbs. Gosh, I have been struggling with those last 3 pounds! I can't complain too much though because up to now I haven't been exercising. I've only been relying on my chia seeds and the other supplements I've been taking. Although 20 lbs is a milestone, I am far from where I need to be. Ten more pounds is the next goal. Time to start exercising. I've been avoiding that up till now.

The second victory is that my fasting blood sugar was 113 this morning. It's the first time since my diagnosis in Dec, 09 that it has been in what would be considered the high normal range for fasting glucose. Two victories in on day! I feel good. I feel like I've accomplished so much to get here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment